Tutorial of how to do your own drip’bleached jumper.
I will just tell you then steps i did to create my half and half dripped jumper. Don’t hesitate to differ from them as each tidyed jumper will be unique!
1. I started with an old jumper that i found in my local charity shop.
2. I pegged it on the washing line outside.
(I feel this is the best way to go to town with your bleach as it doesn’t matter where it drips!)
One peg at the cuff, one peg at the shoulder and one at the neck (making sure you keep the jumper straight and hung tightly) then just a rough one at the other side, just to keep the jumper vertical.
3. Mix 3/4 bleach to 1/4 warm water and stir.
4. Pour the bleach repeatedly down your jumper (where ever you want your bleeding to start) i just concentrated it on one sleeve up to the mid neck.
5. I then got a spoon and started spooning the bleach/water over the jumper, exactly where it needed more drips and runs. (This is just a way of being more accurate with your runs of bleach)
6. make sure you do both sides of your jumper front and back for this 50/50 look.
GO ON TRY IT yourself.
Let me know how it goes! :)